Mister Car Wash offers cancellation via in-person request on any branch, email, or by calling customer support through phone call.
|Customer Care Email
|Monday – Saturday
|Varies by location, typically 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
|No. of Locations
|Online account, in-person at wash, phone support
Founded by Jack Jackson in Houston, Texas, by 2024, Mister Car Wash has merged with many other car wash brands to form one of the largest car wash services in the US, a network of over 200 locations.
Which is more locations than Quick Quack Car Wash, with 160+ locations.
Even if it is one of the best or provides the most service, all customers’ preferences are different, and they will want to end their subscription.
And if you are looking to terminate MWC membership, we have it all covered step by step.
Steps to Cancel Mister Car Wash Subscription Online
To cancel your Mister Car Wash Membership, follow the steps listed below.
- Login to Account: Visit and log in to your Mister Car Wash Account from the official website.
- Manage: Navigate to the Manage Memberships section under the Account tab
- Choose: Click on the Membership you would like to cancel
- Cancel: Click on Edit Membership and select “Cancel Membership.”
- Select Reason: Choose the reason for your cancelation
- Final: Scroll down and again select Cancel My Membership
Can I Pause Mister Car Wash membership?
No, there is no feature to pause your mister car wash. Temporarily. The company will not pause or freeze your membership; you must cancel it.
Does Mister Car Wash provide a Refund on Cancellation?
No, MCW provides no refund if you cancel your membership early. It is advised to cancel your subscription at least a week early to avoid getting charged for the next month.
Cancel In Person
Mister Car Wash accepts cancellations from any of their locations; you only need to visit the branch nearest to you.
Talk to the receptionist and ask about the process to cancel the subscription; they might ask for the identity or other documentation verification.
Follow the instructions properly for your cancelation
Cancel Via Email
To cancel your MCW membership via email, send a composed email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Cancellation Request” and basic documents including name, address, vehicle no., and ID No.
Cancellation by email might take longer than other methods, and we recommend you call or visit in person for faster termination of service.
Cancel Mister Car Wash Over the Phone
Cancellation of membership via Phone Call is simple and fast, as you directly talk and request them to process your request.
Follow the steps listed below,
- Dail at customer support team at 1-866-254-3229.
- Ask them to cancel your subscription and the necessary documents required.
- Provide them with the necessary verification.
- Once the cancellation is complete, an email confirmation.
How to update the payment method?
To update your Mr.Car Wash Membership, follow the steps listed below:
- Log In.
- Go to the Manage Memberships section under the Account tab.
- Tap on the membership you would like to update.
- Tap on the payment details box with your payment information.
- Tap Update.
- Select a payment method already on file or Add a Credit Card to add a new card.