Raceway’s Unlimited Wash Club is your ticket to a shiny, well-maintained vehicle without the fuss. It has monthly plans with automated billing, and members can cancel anytime.
Read on for a straightforward step-by-step guide on enrolling and canceling your RaceWay membership.
Related Article: How to Cancel Rocket Car Wash Membership?
Raceway doesn’t accept online membership you must visit Raceway Car Wash, provide a credit card for automated billing, and share the following details:
- License Plate Number: Your Unlimited Wash Club identifier.
- Vehicle Information: Color, year, make, and model.
- Contact Information: Phone number and email address for credit card issues.
No stickers on your window, no hassle!
To reactivate your subscription with the raceway simply follow the same steps, minus the introductory discount as you already are a member.
Using the Unlimited Wash Club is as quick as a car wash:
- Drive up to the Raceway Car Wash greeter station.
- Your free wash is automatically recorded.
- Wash and go! Upgrade or add services, and it’s automatically charged to your credit card.
Your enrollment date is your billing date. Cancel anytime with 5 days’ notice, and enjoy benefits until the next billing date.
Cancellation and Refund
To cancel your Raceway Car Wash email the support at email@example.com or visit the nearest location.
Add your Contact Information and license Plate Number along with your cancellation request mail for verification purposes.
Raceway Car Wash does not charge any cancellation fee but you are required to cancel at least 5 days before the next billing date.
Raceway Car Wash does not provide any refunds for mid-month cancellations. But you can enjoy all the services until the next billing date.
- Webpage: http://www.racewaywash.com/
- Contact Page: Raceway Car Wash Contact Page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (847) 550-5552
- Business Hours: Daily 8 am – 6 pm
- Address: 7 N. Rand Road
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
Also Read: how to cancel Mister Car Wash online?
Can I wash my car every day?
Absolutely! Daily washes are allowed for residential use vehicles.
Can I use the plan for more than one vehicle?
No, the program is vehicle-specific, and tied to the license plate on the account.
How to transfer benefits to a new car?
Transfer benefits to a new car by visiting the Raceway with the new license plate and vehicle information.