You can cancel your Misfits Market membership online, via phone, and using the contact form.
One of the headaches of daily life for a person is getting groceries daily sustainably. Misfits Market is one of the services that solves this problem by delivering groceries at discounted rates to the people, and it does so conveniently for users.
But Misfits Market might only be an answer for some. If you are one of the people who want to cancel your Misfits Market membership, here is an easy-to-follow guide to do so properly:
Cancel Misfits Market Subscription Online
You can easily cancel your Misfits Market subscription online if you have internet access. Follow these steps to cancel your Misfits market subscription:
- Visit https://www.misfitsmarket.com
- Log in to your Misfits market account using your details.
- Go to the “My Plan” page in your account
- At the bottom of the page, click the “cancel plan” button below the upgrade plan button.
- Click the purple “Cancel Plan” button in the “Still want to cancel” prompt.
After your membership is cancelled, you will receive a confirmation email. However, your orders do not automatically cancel when you cancel your membership; you must cancel your orders separately.
Cancelling your Misfits Market membership via phone
You can cancel your Misfits Market membership by calling their customer service number, +1 215-995-0065. Ask them to cancel your membership on the call, and they will do it for you.
When asked, provide your membership details and comply with their wishes. After verifying your membership, they will cancel it.
Cancelling your Misfits Market membership via the contact form
- Visit the Contact Us page of the Misfits Markets website.
- Fill out your full name and email
- Write about cancelling your membership in the “Subject” tab
- Select the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- The description tab below shows your feedback and reasons for cancelling your membership.
- Complete the bot captcha and hit “submit”
Ensure you receive a confirmation email confirming that your membership is genuinely cancelled.
According to the Misfits market policy, you can only cancel or alter your orders if you have been billed.
What is the deadline for cancelling or skipping an order?
The deadline for skipping or cancelling an order is when your shopping window closes.
You can claim a refund for damaged food and products by contacting Misfits Market’s customer service. They will ask for proof of your claim, and if they find it reasonable, you will get a refund. You must request a refund within seven (7) days of receiving your order.
How to Contact Misfits Market